Happy 4th of July everyone!! To get us in the holiday spirit, I made a red, white & blue coconut chia pudding this morning! My husband said “make something summery”, so this is what I came up with!!
Serving Size: 2
- 1 can Organic Coconut Milk (I love this brand because the can is BPA free)
- 3 TBSP Organic Chia Seeds
- Organic Blueberries
- Organic Cherries
- Granola of your choice ( I used Purely Elizabeth Granola)
- Raw Honey
- Combine 1 can of coconut milk with 3 TBSP of chia seeds in a glass container. Cover with lid and refrigerate overnight
- In the morning, add blueberries, cherries, granola and honey to the top of the chia coconut pudding
- Eat up!
Written by Kayla Rillie, RD
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Purchasing from these links help support our site, giving us a small commission without increasing the rate you pay. Thank you for your support of Nutrition Intuition.