This is the EASIEST recipe of all time! There is no need to buy canned beets when you can make the real thing with hardly any work at all and they taste so much better!
Here’s the deets for them beets:
- Whole Beets
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Trim stalks off of beets & rinse with cold water, leaving the skin on
- Place beats in a glass pyrex with 1/4 cup of water
- Place a small dab of butter on top of each beat
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Roast for 45-60 minutes
- Peel the skin off (it should come off very easily using your fingers)
- Eat up!
Written by Kayla Rillie, RD